The President's List honors students in good standing who achieve a high level of academic success at MiraCosta College. Students are eligible when they accomplish the following:
- Complete a minimum of 12 total graded units within a single regular semester.
- Earn a GPA of at least 3.5 in the courses taken within the single regular semester.
President's Permanent Honor Roll
Students in good standing are eligible for the President's Permanent Honor Roll when they accomplish the following:
- Complete a minimum of 60 degree-applicable units at MiraCosta College.
- Qualify for placement on the President's List at least three semesters with a minimum cumulative MiraCosta College GPA of 3.5.
- Receive no grade lower than a "C" or "P." Courses repeated by academic renewal or course repetition are not excluded.
Medal of Academic Merit
The Medal of Academic Merit is awarded each year to five students nominated by the faculty. Sponsored by the MiraCosta College Foundation, it is the college's highest academic honor. Eligibility information may be obtained by contacting the Office of the Vice President of Student Services at 760.795.6895.
2018 Medal of Academic Merit Recipients