Do you enjoy helping people? Do you want to make a difference in people’s lives? The Health Sciences ACP will prepare you for careers and transfer study in the world of health research, medical treatments, nursing, healing practices, athletic training, fitness, and nutrition studies. Join this ACP and start exploring career opportunities in one of the fastest growing sectors!
- Our courses will provide a strong foundation for transfer in the fields of medical practice, nursing, nutrition, and physical education.
- Our career-track certificate and degree programs will prepare you for careers in surgical technology, nursing, athletic training, fitness, yoga, medical assisting and medical coding, and other health-related fields.
Careers in Health Sciences*
- Registered nurses, licensed vocational nurses, certified nursing assistants, surgical technologists, public health nurses, and school nurses.
- Medical assistants, medical records technicians, and medical coders.
- Athletic trainers, fitness trainers, yoga teachers, yoga physical therapists, and dietitians.
- Physician assistants, health care managers, nurse practitioners, clinical nurse specialists, nurse midwives, physicians, and pharmacists.
*Many of these careers require a bachelor’s degree or higher.