Math and Sciences
Do you like making logical connections, conducting experiments, and discovering and analyzing how something works? The Math and Sciences ACP is designed for those who are curious about the world and how it works. Our programs serve as building blocks to any certificate, associate degree, or bachelor degree, and they can prepare you for a career in science, technology, engineering, and mathematics (STEM) fields as well as medicine.
- You will have many options to choose from in the Math and Sciences ACP, such as biology, chemistry, biomanufacturing, biotechnology, mathematics, physics, computer science, earth sciences, and horticulture.
Careers in Math and Sciences*
- Lab technicians, lab assistants, chemical technicians, biomanufacturing technicians, and crime lab analysts.
- Engineers, computer programmers, software developers, database managers, and video game developers.
- Landscape architects, sustainable agriculture managers, pest control specialists, horticulturalists, and food scientist technicians.
- Economic analysts, research analysts, statisticians, information scientists, and database administrators.
- Chemists, mathematicians, and research scientists.
- Biologists, ecologists, biochemists, marine biologists, meteorologists, physicists, and oceanographers.
- Medical doctors, pharmacists, and dentists.
*Many of these careers require a bachelor’s degree or higher.