Interested in applying your imagination and creative talents? The Creative and Applied Arts ACP supports a community of learners broadly focused on visual and performing arts as well as commercial application of artistic expressions.
- These programs of study will help you develop artistic skills that can be applied in fulfilling careers in technical theater production, stagecraft, graphic design, web and interactive design, illustration, digital photography, audio production, recording technology, and more.
- If a bachelor’s or master’s degree is in your future, the creative arts majors will prepare you for transfer opportunities in the areas of art, music, dance, theater, film, design, and photography.
Careers in Creative and Applied Arts*
- Painters, illustrators, photographers, film makers, art critics, art teachers, and art dealers.
- Dancers, choreographers, actors, producers, casting directors, talent agents, and set designers.
- Composers, arrangers, music promoters, music teachers, sound designers, sound editors, and recording technicians.
- Advertising artists, graphic designers, animators, web designers, and videographers.
*Many of these careers require a bachelor’s degree or higher.
For more career, job outlook, and salary information, visit MiraCosta’s Career Coach tool at miracosta.emsicc.com.