Are you interested in helping businesses become successful and solvent? Would you like to explore hands-on careers that are relevant to today’s economy? The Business and Technology ACP will teach you current business practices, empirical approaches, and technical skills that will open doors to the business and technology-based careers that drive the economy of today and tomorrow.
- Areas of study in business will teach you how to plan, organize, and execute industry-relevant skills that require ethics and operations management in the fields of finance, accounting, sales, marketing, hospitality, and entrepreneurship whether you are aspiring to work for a corporation or own your own business.
- Hands-on technology-related areas of study will teach you how to design new products, perform architectural and civil drafting, provide computer support, manage and ensure the security of computer networks, or maintain and repair cars.
Careers in Business and Technology*
- Accountants, bookkeepers, tax preparers, marketing specialists, market analysts, social media specialists, e-commerce specialists, financial managers, entrepreneurs, and operations managers.
- Administrative assistants, hotel managers, front and back office managers, and event planners.
- Help desk support, cybersecurity, tech support and network support specialists, network administrators, computer systems analysts, security analysts, data analysts, and information technology managers.
- Architectural drafters, engineering technicians, and product designers.
- Automotive mechanics, master technicians, and auto parts specialists.
*Many of these careers require a bachelor’s degree or higher.
For more career, job outlook, and salary information, visit MiraCosta’s Career Coach tool at miracosta.emsicc.com.